Thursday, March 11, 2010

Atoms For Peace

I like music in general but I'm not the kind who looks or search about it, not even pays attention in who's coming to town. Usually, I know because my friends or by the horrible monster called facebook.
Well, today someone who really loves me, left a message on my facebook - announcing his return to Chicago!... Yes! Thom Yorke is coming to Chicago, but with his new officially named side project "Atoms for Peace".
On 2006, Thom Yorke assembled his side solo album The Eraser. Now and for the past year, the band has been debuting the live outlet - which features Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea, producer Nigel Godrich, Beck drummer Joey Waronker and percussionist Mauro Refosco.
Besides and a good point to notice "Atoms for Peace" are named after "The 1953 speech by American President Eisenhower" and a song from "The Eraser"... that you can listen at below! ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment